Attention all teachers, home school moms, and PTA parents, don’t miss your chance to earn up to $1,000 donation for school STEM programs from Lenovo at Pear! Registered non-profit group can earn up to a $1,000 donations for school STEM programs by getting sponsored by Lenovo on Pear.
Signing up to start earning your donation for school STEM programs is simple and free!
- This program is open to registered non profit STEM/STEAM groups nationwide.
- Create a group page by uploading a group photo here.
- Your group has ten days to complete short online tasks, such as liking the Lenovo Facebook page.
- Invite your friends and family to support your group!
- The more people who engage, the more money your group is awarded.
- At the end of your sponsorship, simply claim your award and we’ll mail your check.
- This program is only available for a limited time, so hurry and get sponsored today!
Don’t we all spend time on social media during the day? I know I love the idea of using that time to earn a donation for school STEM programs! These programs are really good to get kids excited about learning. For busy parents, this is an easy way to really benefit the group at your school.
What are STEM groups? STEM/STEAM groups are science, technology, engineering and math educational groups. Many schools have these groups. I know mine does and it’s a great program. STEM groups usually include kids in grades kindergarten to 4th grade and are usually held during the lunch break or after school. They usually aren’t curriculum based, but the activities focus on one or more of the STEM subjects. Common STEM activities are; computer coding, puzzles, robotics, engineering, chemistry, and astronomy.
This is an easy way to really benefit a great program! Don’t miss this opportunity. Sign your STEM club up today!
*This is an affiliate post and I am reimbursed when clubs sign up through my link.