7 Simple Steps To Make A Clean Kitchen Look Messy (Guest Post by Chloe my teenage daughter)
Hi, Chloe here today to teach all of the teenagers and pre-teens a very important skill that we all need to know. Do you ever come from school to see that your mom has worked hard to clean the kitchen and have it look really nice?
Do you know why she does that? It is because she wants you to be able to practice these 7 easy steps to make that kitchen look terrible. Isn’t that thoughtful of her?
So, if you love your mom, show her that you appreciate her hard work by going right to work yourself. Being able to create a mess in any environment is a super important skill that requires a lot of practice.
The Teenagers Guide To Making A Clean Kitchen Look Like A Total Mess In 7 Simple Steps:
- Open up a lot of cupboards and drawers and leave them open. This trick takes just seconds but it makes such a big impact! If you really want the room to look messy this is a must!
- Push out all chairs and stools away from the table and counter at odd angles. This trick is great because it not only makes the room look messy, it also makes it hard to move around in the kitchen so it really feels cluttered.
- Make yourself a quick snack like toast with butter and jam and make sure not to clean up your mess or put anything away. Now this is a slightly more advanced skill but the crumbs and jam on the counter along with the melted butter and open bag of bread is very effective.
- Leave all of your papers and homework from school on the counter. Extra bonus points if you put them in the butter and jam from the toast you made.
- Take off your coats and shoes and leave them in the middle of the floor.
- Hang backpacks and sweat shirts on the backs of the chairs.
- Get several drinks each in a different cup and leave the cups on the counter and table.
Now, your mom my not act like she appreciates your efforts. She may even yell or her face may turn red. But we all know that she wants you to do it. If not, why would she clean up the kitchen and have it ready for you every day?
So keep practicing teenagers! We don’t want to let our moms down! Remember, a messy kitchen is a successful kitchen!
*The opinions and advice stated in this post are not approved by frugal mom of 8 and we are not responsible for any negative consequences that may happen as a result.