Do you or one of your children need help staying focused and alert? Use essential oil to help you stay alert in class or at work. Eden’s Garden Stay Alert essential oil synergy blend can help keep you alert and focused on the job ahead of you.
I have a daughter who has ADHD, and staying alert and focused at school is a challenge for her. She uses Eden’s Garden Stay Alert essential oil at school and it is very helpful for her. She is able to focus better and she fidgets less. We are very happy that we found a safe natural help for her.
Using essential oil to help you stay alert isn’t only helpful at school. My family uses it a lot and in a lot of settings. We love Stay Alert essential oil blend. It is an essential oil synergy blend of Eucalyptus, Lavender, Peppermint and Pine. The scent is fresh and uplifting with earthy and minty tones.
Top times to use Stay Alert essential oil to help you stay alert and focused:
- Use it at school to help you focus and avoid fidgeting and daydreaming during class.
- Use it at work to stay alert on long days.
- Use Eden’s Garden Stay Alert essential oil blend when you study to keep your mind sharp and focused.
- Use Stay Alert instead of energy drinks when you need extra help staying focused and motivated in the middle of the day.
- Use it on long car rides to help you stay alert and awake.
- Diffuse Stay Alert essential oil blend in the morning to help your whole family start the day feeling motivated,alert and focused.
- Use it to help you stay focused and get more done around the house.
See my other Essential Oil Roller Bottles here.
And if you aren’t sure where to start with essential oils, this post will help.
Here are some more of my favorite Essential Oils:
*Frugal Mom of 8 is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.