I love Essential Oils. The benefits of essential oils have really helped my family. I thought I knew about all of the ways to use essential oils but I just found a new one and I love it! I use a lot of carrier oils for essential oils and they can be expensive. With this new Essential Oils Carrier Stick my essential oils blend better and it feels great!
The Essential Oils Carrier Stick is a new and exciting way to apply essential oils. I always recommend diluting essential oils before you apply it. I like to use essential oil carrier oils that are good for my skin like coconut oil, jojba oil, grapeseed oil, olive oil, ect. The Essential Oils Carrier Stick is different than the liquid carrier oils because it is in solid form. It is a roll on blend of 100% natural carrier oils. The ingredients are Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, and Vitamin E. Instead of making a roller bottle apply the Essential Oils Carrier Stick to the area that I want to apply the oil. Then I apply the essential oil. The essential oil blends well with the the carrier oil from the carrier stick and it feels great on my skin.
The Essential Oils Carrier Stick has many benefits including:
- The Essential Oils Carrier Stick helps you get your essential oils exactly where you want them and the areas can be as big as you need them.
- The Essential Oils Carrier Stick keeps the essential oils close to your skin to aid in maximum absorption.
- The Essential Oils Carrier Stick is easier to use and take with you.
- There is less mess with the Essential Oils Carrier Stick which makes applying essential oils easier and more convenient.
- To use the Essential Oils Carrier Stick: swipe the Carrier Stick a couple times on your skin in the location you wish to apply your essential oils. Then apply your essential oils on-top of that swipe.
I love my Essential Oils Carrier Stick! Get your own today!
*This is a sponsored post but all of my opinions are my own.
**Frugal Mom of 8 is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.