It’s that time of year at our house and everyone seems to have a cough or cold. We are using hundreds of tissues and a lot of Exhale Essential Oil Blend.
Eden’s Garden’s Exhale Essential Oil Blend is one of our family favorites. We use exhale every day and in so many ways. Whether we are congested or want to be able to improve our breathing or concentration, exhale essential oil blend is our favorite tool.
It is made with some of the best essential oils to fight a cough or cold and open airways: Eucalyptus, Lemon, Peppermint, Ravensara and Tea Tree.
- Eucalyptus is well known for it’s use in relieving congestion and soothing nasal passages.
- Lemon helps to boost the immune system so you can feel better faster and it helps to cleanse the air to stop the spread of the virus.
- Peppermint is wonderful to clear the respiratory tract and ease the symptoms of coughs and colds.
- Tea Tree can also help boost the immune system and can refresh the respiratory system.
- Finally Ravensara is very powerful in fighting colds and flu.
Exhale Essential Oil Blend is comparable to Doterra’s Breathe but it is 1/4 of the price. I personally like the scent of Exhale Essential Oil Blend better than Breathe and I find it every bit as effective.
Top 5 Ways We Use Exhale Essential Oil Blend:
- Use it to treat a cough or cold – With 8 kids, it seemed like someone has a cough or cold all the time. At the first sniff, cough, or sneeze, we break out the exhale. The minty, citrusy scent is really nice and breathing it in opens congested airways. Using Exhale Essential Oil Blend reduces the symptoms of a cough or cold and it shortens the length of the cough or cold as well.
- Use it during yoga or meditation – the essential oils in Exhale Essential Oil Blend allow for deep breathing and help you focus and have a feeling of well being.
- Use it to help with snoring – The essential oils in Exhale help to open airways which makes breathing easier and can reduce or eliminate snoring.
- Use it to improve your workout – Use it before a workout to help you breath deeper and get more out of your exercise.
- Use it to help you concentrate on studying – The essential oils in Exhale Essential Oil Blend help to awaken and focus your thoughts and give you a sense of well being. It is a wonderful mix to use while studying or blogging.
Get Exhale Essential Oil Blend today for only $9.24 including shipping!
If you want to know why I believe Eden’s Gardens Essential Oils are the best quality for the value and other ways I use them to improve my family’s health, see my post here.
You can see all of the Eden’s Garden’s Essential Oils here.
I use and highly recommend these Eden’s Gardens Essential Oils and here are some more of my favorites:
*Frugal Mom of 8 is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.