Are you ready for the big game? If you are hosting a Super Bowl Party this year, these Mini Pizza Simple Snacks are fast and easy to make and a sure crowd pleaser.
I am so excited that our team is in the Super Bowl this year!! Go Broncos! So this year we are having friends and family over to watch the game with us. As a busy mom, I don’t have time to make a lot of fancy snacks for the game, but I can make these Mini Pizza Simple Snacks in 5 minutes or less and they are popular with everyone from the little kids, to teenagers, to the parents!
Mini Pizza Simple Snacks:
- 1 Thin Baguette Sliced (or you can buy it pre sliced for the same price)
- Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Olives (Sliced)
- Pineapple Chunks
- Any of your favorite pizza toppings
- Grease a cookie sheet
- Preheat the oven to 350*
- Slice the baguette into thin slices and line them on the cookie sheet
- Spread spaghetti sauce over each slice
- Place a slice of pepperoni on each slice of baguette
- Top with cheese
- Add olives, pineapple, or your favorite pizza toppings
- Bake for 10-15 minutes
These also make great quick lunches or after school snacks for hungry teenagers when they get home! They taste like the pizza bites you buy at the store but they are much less expensive and I can control what goes into them. I almost always have all of the ingredients for these so I can quickly make a snack my kids’ friends will love when they come over.
These Mini Pizza Simple Snacks a great recipe to make with young kids. They are simple to make so kids can have fun and they love making their own Mini Pizzas with their favorite toppings.